Below you will find some Frequently Asked Questions and technical solutions to using our website, our Online Learning Hub and our workshop registration tools.
We are updating this page all the time, so check back soon if you have further questions about how to use our platforms.
If you require a specific answer to a question not listed here, please go to our Get In Touch page and fill out the contact form, or give us a call.
Last Updated: 20 April 2020
Online Learning Hub
To access a Certificate for a module you have completed, you must first click the link below the module. Below the link to the module you have completed you will see a link that says 'Click here to access your certificate'.
If you click this link, it will take you through to this page. Click the purple 'View Certificate' button to download your certificate.
Now, you can access your certificates in the future by clicking the 'My Certificates' link on the left-side of the Online Learning Hub home page.
Pop-Up Window Error
Most web browsers include a feature to block pop-up windows. On our Online Learning Hub, our modules open in a pop-up window. So, if your browser is blocking pop-ups, it will block access to our modules.
Below are instructions for how to allow access to our modules in different internet browsers. Please refer to these instructions if your browser is currently blocking pop-up windows:
Safari is the internet browser for Apple computers and mobile devices.
On the latest version of Safari (ver. 13), to allow pop-ups:
- Go up to Safari's menu and choose Preferences... and click the Websites tab.
- From the Pop-up Windows option you will see currently open websites
- Look for positivepartnerships.learnbook.com.au and click the box next to it
- Select Allow and close this menu box. Our modules will now be available to you in a pop-up window when you use Safari
More information on Safari pop-up settings here: LINK
- In Chrome, at the top right, click More Settings.
- Under Privacy and security click Site Settings
- Click Pop-ups and Redirects
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed
More information on Chrome pop-up settings here: LINK
Find the most recent instructions on pop-ups in Firefox here: LINK
Internet Explorer 11 (Windows/Mac)
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button
- Select Internet Options
- On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, select or clear the Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box, and then select OK
More information on Internet Explorer pop-up settings here: LINK
Edge (Windows 10)
- Click the ellipsis icon (...) in the upper right corner of Edge, and then click Settings
- In the Advanced settings section, click View advanced settings.
- In the Block pop-ups section, click the switch to Off. Pop-ups are now allowed
Remember, after you have turned off pop-ups to access our modules, you may need to turn them back on again. Refer to the instructions above to go back in and turn pop-up blocking on again if you need to.
We are updating some of our modules (Communication, Making Friends and Bullying, Completing Work, and more) and they will be back up on our Online Learning Hub shortly. In the meantime, please refer to our Resources page on our website, particularly our Practical Tools and Information Sheets for further support with these areas.
Module Completion Status
Have you completed a module but it isn't showing as complete? There may be a couple of reasons why:
- If you are completing our Introduction to Autism module, have you also completed the quiz outside of the module? There are questions throughout the module, but we also have a final quiz for you to complete. You can find it here:
- Have you clicked on the certificate link beneath the module? You need to click on your certificate before the module will register as 100% complete
- After you have completed all the module requirements, it can sometimes take up to 15 minutes before your module will move to the 'Completed Modules' tab - but don't worry, you can access your certificate of completion immediately
Error message - The username must be in lower case
When creating an account please ensure you use all lower case when you are entering your email address. e.g. JBloggs@gmail.com should be email@example.com.
The email address then becomes your username.